Parking for spectators will be located at Metropolitan Community College- Elkhorn Valley Campus located off of Dodge on 204th. There will be free air conditioned shuttles running during the hours listed below that will bring spectators right to the entrance of the tournament. There is not cost for these shuttles.
- Thursday, July 18 – 6:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Friday July 19 – 6:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 20– 7:00 a.m. -6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 21– 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Volunteer parking will be located at Elkhorn High School. Parking will be free and there will free shuttles transporting volunteers to the tournament during the hours listed below. Please note that this year, volunteers working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will park onsite. Please check your volunteer information for any questions you may have.
- Thursday, July 18- 5:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 19- 5:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 20- 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 21- 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.