Parking for spectators will be located at Metropolitan Community College- Elkhorn Valley Campus located off of Dodge on 204th. There will be free air conditioned shuttles running during the hours listed below that will bring spectators right to the entrance of the tournament. There is not cost for these shuttles.
- Thursday, July 20th – 7:00 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Friday July 21th – 7:00 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 22nd – 7:00 a.m. -9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 23rd – 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
There will also be parking available at St. Patricks Catholic Church located on 204th and Maple. There will be shuttles running during the hours listed below that will also bring spectators to the front entrance. Cost for parking at St. Patricks Catholic Church will be $10.
- Thursday, July 20- 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 21- 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 22- 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 23- 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Volunteer parking will be located at Elkhorn High School. Parking will be free and there will free air-conditioned shuttles transporting volunteers to the tournament during the hours listed below.
- Monday, July 17-11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 19-5:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 20- 6:00 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 21- 6:00 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 22- 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 23- 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.