Parking for spectators will be located at Metropolitan Community College – Elkhorn Valley Campus located off of Dodge on 204th (829 N 204th St, Elkhorn, NE 68022). There will be FREE shuttles running during the hours listed below that will bring spectators right to the entrance of the tournament.
- Thursday, August 11 – 6:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 12 – 6:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 13 – 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 14 – 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Volunteer parking will be located at Elkhorn North High School (17800 George Miller Pkwy). Parking will be free and there will FREE shuttles transporting volunteers to the tournament during the hours listed below. Please note that this year volunteers working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will park onsite. Please check your volunteer information for any questions you may have.
- Thursday, August 11 – 5:30 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 12 – 5:30 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 13 – 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 14 – 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Things to Think About
Backpacks, packages, and other items larger than a small purse are strictly prohibited.
Large camera carrying cases are NOT allowed. All items such as purses, camera cases, and other small personal carry items are subject to search.
PGA TOUR allows fans to carry mobile devices and send/receive messages away from play.
No video recording is permitted at any time during the week, and no photography is permitted during official competition rounds.
To ensure everyone’s safety, please review the new weather alert policy as pictured below! Make sure to be aware of your surroundings and check the scoreboards often for any of these alert signals.