Volunteer Registration Opens in March 2023!
Please check back to register for 2023 in March!
It takes a great team to put on a great event, and we need you! There’s nothing like the pride you feel when you’re a part of bringing a signature event to our community and benefiting local charity at the same time. Best of all, many of the tournament’s volunteer opportunities provide unique insights, perspective, and viewing opportunities. But you don’t have to be a golf fan to volunteer! Choose from a wide array of committees to assist with, ranging from marshals, admissions, volunteer headquarters, standard bearer, or product distribution.
We have close to 550 volunteers assist with our event, which helps us give charitable contributions back to local non-profits. Be part of the volunteering fun! We do ask you pay a fee to volunteer, which helps us provide more to charity by covering the cost of your Korn Ferry Tour required apparel.
$50 volunteer package includes:
- Puma Golf Polo
- Hat or visor
- Free admission tournament week
- Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Preferred volunteer parking and shuttle
- Five good-any-day grounds tickets to share with family and friends
- Access to volunteer headquarters hospitality, which includes complimentary food, snacks, and beverages on the day you volunteer
Interested in a Volunteer Leadership Position? Contact us now!